What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for colleagues interested in a collaboration study

Started by , Apr 28 2015 03:08 AM
5 Replies
Hi,

I am just wondering if there are some colleagues interested in collaborating in a study to validate scientifically the use of some tools that can be used to assist HACCP analysis.

If you are interested please take a look to the ideas in this Google Presentation.

If you do, please send me a Personal Message.

Thank you,

Oscar
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Validation Study for OPRP - Sieving Process What are the hazard types in HACCP Study based on FSSC requirements? Case study for Internal Auditing training Is a HACCP Plan and HACCP Study the same? Croque monsieur - toasted ham and cheese HACCP Study
[Ad]

Oscar, the slides on the link are a bit vague, can you elaborate?

Thank you for your interest. The basic idea is to conduct a study on the use of these three tools for the creation and improvement of HACCP plans.

The study will consist on creating a experimental plan, creating the materials to conduct the study, conducting the study, analyzing the data and preparing a scientific publication.

I will be posting more information in a few days to follow up in how you would like to contribute to this project.

Thank you for your replies,

Good Afternoon Oscar,

I saw your prepared slide and on the 3rd slide you mentioned there the equation R=SxOxD which i supposed that:

R= risk, S= severity, O= occurence and what is for D?.

Just thinking this is really alike with what we are using in HACCP decision except for the D.

Thank you,

Lexter

Great to hear that you are using RPNs, D is for Detectability 

Detectability is a factor to adjust for the probabilities of detecting the failure.

Similar Discussion Topics
Validation Study for OPRP - Sieving Process What are the hazard types in HACCP Study based on FSSC requirements? Case study for Internal Auditing training Is a HACCP Plan and HACCP Study the same? Croque monsieur - toasted ham and cheese HACCP Study Validation Study- Mashed Pot., Mac and Cheese, and Poultry Gravy Shelf life study of raw beef sandwich steaks Allergen Validation Study Oil Roasting Validation Study Love to colleagues in Ukraine