What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Member of the Month

Started by , Apr 29 2015 11:35 PM
6 Replies

XYlough won member of the month for April. It's still April. I call shenanigans.

Also, why is this forum full of Americans now? Don't get me wrong - great bunch of lads, but where are the European lads these days?

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hello Shea, thanks for your query.  The award is...erm...awarded to the member who receives the highest number of reputation points during the preceding month.  So in this case XYlough received the most points in March and thus is MOTM for April.  You can give 1 reputation to a member by clicking the little green arrow positioned inside right of each post.  I have given you reputation for your post above, because it is so good.  You now have 11 in total as you can see to the left of your post.  Based on your latest posts and if you stick around I'm sure that an IFSQN MOTM Mug would be yours reasonably quickly. :smile:

Regarding your query re the lack of European males it is not that kind of forum.  

Cheers,

Simon

Oh. That totally explains the lack of interest in my food safety updates on my grindr profile then. 

:roflmao:

Marshall

Just looked up grindr. :lol:

TMI!  LOL

:off_topic:  n'est ce pas?

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction