What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Swabbing Beards

Started by , May 04 2015 07:38 PM
7 Replies

The results were surprising to me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing Environmental Swabbing Matrix Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time Non-conformance SQF audit for not carrying out environmental swabbing Is there anything wrong with doing environmental swabbing after a weekend?
[Ad]

I have threatened to swab my brother-in-law's beard for years as I have always said it must be crawling with bacteria!

I also have concerns about my gym which has carpets in the spin cycle room.....all that sweat seeping into the carpet which never gets deep cleaned ....makes me positively ill 

:yikes:  :yikes:

Soooo, what about a head of hair, I shampoo my man beard every day, the SO doesn't wash her long, thick flowing hair for days.

I would like to see the difference

Soooo, what about a head of hair, I shampoo my man beard every day, the SO doesn't wash her long, thick flowing hair for days.

I would like to see the difference

SO = Supervising Officer ?

I have threatened to swab my brother-in-law's beard for years as I have always said it must be crawling with bacteria!

I also have concerns about my gym which has carpets in the spin cycle room.....all that sweat seeping into the carpet which never gets deep cleaned ....makes me positively ill 

:yikes:  :yikes:

Hi SG,

But apparently no concerns re : Cocquerels ? :smile:

No Quality European soccer next year i fear (or is it a Horsey reference ?). :smile:

Hi Charles..... 

:off_topic:

Typical Spurs - nearly but not quite! But at least we are producing good young players - the same cannot be said of some of the other 'top flight' teams.

As a spurs fan you learn to live with the 'expect the worst and anything good is a bonus' philosophy closely followed by 'there is always next season'.   :whistle:  :whistle:

SO = Supervising Officer ?

Significant other.... he supervising officer is bald

1 Thank

I'd like to see mustache swabbing results as well! We have a "No Beard" policy in place at our facility, but mustaches are acceptable. I say... "Shave it off!"

Similar Discussion Topics
Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing Environmental Swabbing Matrix Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time Non-conformance SQF audit for not carrying out environmental swabbing Is there anything wrong with doing environmental swabbing after a weekend? Flexible Printing Swabbing Special Event Procedure Swabbing ACC swabbing on a cheese cutting site Swabbing using 3M Clean-Trace Luminometer Environmental Swabbing mid shift