What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan assignment

Started by , May 11 2015 08:24 AM
1 Reply

Greetings to all. 

I am a first year student studying Environmental health, Microbiology1 is one of my majors.

I've been given an assignment to do a HACCP plan for a product of choice, a product the does not have a HACCP plan available online, I don't know where I should start or how I should go about in finding a plan.

Can some please be so kind as to assist me with my assignment.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Greetings to all. 

I am a first year student studying Environmental health, Microbiology1 is one of my majors.

I've been given an assignment to do a HACCP plan for a product of choice, a product the does not have a HACCP plan available online, I don't know where I should start or how I should go about in finding a plan.

Can some please be so kind as to assist me with my assignment.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

I assume Google acts as the referee ?

I assume you are capable of creating a (generic) HACCP Plan based on Codex from "scratch".

You don't mention the full scope of the project but I assume, if relevant, that you are familiar with, or have access to, any SA regulatory HACCP Plan requirements.

So select something food (XYZ)  whose process  you are familiar with and Google  "HACCP Plan XYZ" (a simple cooked process is recommended since the CCP is, by consensus, near-Globally agreed and will prob. have Regulatory SA requirements).

If no hits > Bingo !

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?