What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Round Table Palm Oil (RSPO) Audit

Started by , May 13 2015 10:51 PM
5 Replies

Hi

Anyone familiar with RSPO certification and internal audit? Our company is certified RSPO but I need to develop internal audit checklist.

Does anyone has checklist templates example?

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
August Food Safety News and Industry Round-up What will the FDA's initial round of IA Rule auditing look like? Live Debate 3: How to get off the non-conformance merry-go-round
[Ad]

I don't know if this will help you, we don't have a checklist persay, but here's a copy of the process and schedule we follow. Then we actually preform the Internal Audit inside a Quality Management System we use. We have the ability to Audit Quality, Safety and Suppliers in that system. I attached  a copy of  a "Quality" audit.

This passed and held up to the requirements of SQF Level 2, 7.2

Attached Files

Dear Loni

Thanks for your response. It is not really I'm looking for.

I would like to develop internal audit specifically in RSPO programme.

Sutan77

Hi Sultan, what is RSPO?

Hi Simon

RSPO is Roundtable Sustainability Palm Oil. Basically, we are showing our customer that we are as Palm oil user are aware of environment (Palm Oil sustainability).  

Please find the website here http://www.rspo.org/ . It might like certified fair trade coffee bean but it is more in environment matters. Some of our customers pushed us to be RSPO certified. 

We had our RSPO audit last month and the auditor herself,  told us to use the audit report template for the internal audit.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
August Food Safety News and Industry Round-up What will the FDA's initial round of IA Rule auditing look like? Live Debate 3: How to get off the non-conformance merry-go-round