What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS version 4 review

Started by , Jan 30 2006 09:08 AM
8 Replies
Dear All,

IFS version 4 is currently under review. If you have the IFS at present you can feedback at:

IFS Review
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System
[Ad]
Thanks for the link Yorky; are you pretty much happy with the IFS?

Simon
Simon,

We're very happy with the IFS (with the exception of things we have already discussed - time delay, metal detection, translations).

I have filled in my feedback form and asked for a copy of the results.

By the way the first 250 to complete the form will get a free copy of Version 5!!!

Simon,
By the way the first 250 to complete the form will get a free copy of Version 5!!!

That's actually a very good incentive; unless you're #251.

Simon
hello my dear

i tell you my very thanks to ifs review but this is not enough please if you have some about checklist of ifs to packing house send link to me

best regards
your friend Ramadan my mail : ra.mohamed@gmail.com
Ramadan please do not post documents that are copyrighted, you can link to documents on the internet, but please do not post them unless they are not copyrighted.

Thanks,
Simon
Ramadan,

The most you will get for free is a comparision between BRC + IFS:

BRC / IFS

For a full version you will need to buy it from the IFS website:

Buy IFS

Regards
Dear Yorkshire,

Fascinating comparison document, many thanks.
I liked the "apples and pears" but didn't quite get the "reduce audit tourism"??

Rgds / Charles.C
thank you yorkshier very thanks

variation betwee ifs & BRC very good can i make a merge betwee your points and make ifs compliant criteria or not if not how i can make ifs checklist

thank you and best regards
ramadan

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 IFS Food version 8 internal audit Management Review using Pyramid for KPI Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8 What are the changes in FSSC 22000 new version 6.0?