What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Summary of Changes to the FSANZ Food Standards Code

Started by , May 18 2015 07:42 AM
2 Replies

Hi there

Does anyone know where I can find a summary of the changes being made to the FSANZ Food Standards Code? The FSANZ website has links to the revised code being released in March 2016 but just reading the revised code will be difficult to pick up subtle changes, not to mention time consuming. 

I've seen that various organisations are hosting events to discuss the changes but they are all in Sydney or Melbourne so due to my location it is not feasible for me to attend.

Anything you can direct me to will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Summary Plan Template for PRP/oPRP's SQF 9.0 Food Packaging - summary of our food safety policies SQF 2.3.4.2 - Supplier Approval Summary of Food Safety Controls How to turn down a customer request for a copy of our process flow chart and HACCP summary based on confidentiality? Food Code Summary of Changes
[Ad]

The following links might be helpful:

A revised Food Standards Code

Code Revision http://www.foodstand...s/default.aspx 

1 Thank

I'll be going to the Foodlegal Briefing in Brisbane in July, though I might watch this first just to get my head around the revised sections. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Summary Plan Template for PRP/oPRP's SQF 9.0 Food Packaging - summary of our food safety policies SQF 2.3.4.2 - Supplier Approval Summary of Food Safety Controls How to turn down a customer request for a copy of our process flow chart and HACCP summary based on confidentiality? Food Code Summary of Changes FSSC22000 short/summary audit reports SQF Code Edition 7.2 Summary of Key Code Changes Example summary form for Internal Audits Need Summary of Differences between FSSC 22000 vs. SQF Non conformance summary report for ISO 22000