What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

VACCP - Vulnerability Assessment for Ingredients

Started by , May 20 2015 06:50 PM
1 Reply

If I purchase a seasoning blend (i.e. Fajita Seasoning) from spice company XYZ, with the following ingredient deck, how do I approach the vulnerability assessment?

1) do I assess each ingredient in my suppliers ingredient deck?
2) or do I assess the vulnerability of my supplier rather than of each ingredient?

Ingredient deck:
Salt - USA
Dextrose - USA
Garlic - China
Spices - USA, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, China
Natural Grill Flavor - USA, Canada, European Union, Mexico, Sudan, Ethiopia, India, China

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP vulnerability assessment for spice mixes and snack pellets VACCP and TACCP template required Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans VACCP SOP in MCT oil industry
[Ad]

under the concept of food chain, each stage is responsible for controlling its dangers to avoid passing to the next stage; you must evaluate whether your provider is controlling its dangers or is not doing

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP vulnerability assessment for spice mixes and snack pellets VACCP and TACCP template required Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans VACCP SOP in MCT oil industry Developing meeting minutes for the TACCP-VACCP team VACCP and TACCP for packaging material manufacture Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Sense check my auditor on non-conformance relating to our TACCP and VACCP plans Questionnaire or checklist for the control and monitoring of the VACCP plan