What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed Audit Today - Thanks!

Started by , May 28 2015 08:25 PM
8 Replies

Just wanted to thank everyone on this site and especially  the people who answered my posts.

Our GMP's audit was today and we passed!!

I know GMP's is just the tip of the iceberg but it was a HUGE deal to me.    I had zero knowledge on this subject when I was given 4 days (yes FOUR days!) to prepare for the first audit.

We failed miserably of course, but thanks to more time and the wealth of information on this site, we practically double our score. Which just goes to show how bad we did the first time!

I honestly do not know if I could have done it without the information on this site.

So thank you and good luck to everyone !!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

I couldn't agree with you more. i am coming from years of food manufacturing facilities into a packaging supplier. This group has been exceptionally knowledgeable in information that would just baffle me! So i am with you on the thank you's.

Congrats on passing your audit! Keep up the good work :happydance:!

Gratz, Scoot!

Martha

Many congratulations Scoot. :clap:

Best wishes from the IFSQN.

Regards,

Simon

I agree, the knowledge shared on this forum is very useful, especially for those who are working in a new industry or switching between industries or certification bodies. Thanks everyone!

Congratulations!  :thumbup:  No matter the type, your first audit IS huge.  Well done!  This is a helpful group.  Glad you're a part.

Congratulations!!   When you pass your first audit it is such a good feeling!!   We passed our first audit in February, 2015 for HACCP....and I know the feeling!! This is a great site for help and the ability to research because as we all know, this is ongoing......

WooHoo!!!

Congrats  :thumbup:

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed IFS Audit Passed first SQF audit ! 1st BRC audit passed!