What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Interior traps in clean rooms

Started by , Jun 02 2015 05:52 PM
2 Replies

hello,

we have finished setting up a clean room area where we perform microbial reduction treatment and finished product packaging. 

my question is, what is the best practice to ascertain a valid pest control program for this area.  are mechanical pest traps a good idea to place inside the area?  I really dont want to because it would introduce serious problems during service calls such as introduction of exterior contaminants and such.

If anyone has experience setting up a clean room, and can suggest procedures for establishing a pest control program for such, I'd really appreciate it ;)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature of the interior of the truck at receiving Can Interior Bait Stations contain Bromadiolone and Bromethalin rodenticide? Is it necessary to paint the interior perimeter of the warehouse white to 18 inches? Cost-effective and efficient method for washing (interior and exterior) of food delivery van/truck Will exterior spider control sprays help prevent the interior cobwebs?
[Ad]

I will introduce you to my bible of pest management info (Truman's Scientific Guide to Pest Management Operation edition 7), your welcome :)

http://trumans.cover...folio=145#pg181

They mention clean room application for pest control on pages  562 - 564, in general it looks like it is a challenge and I would personally rely on my pest management technician's recommendations (than again that is what they are paid for)

Regards,

Cory

1 Thank

Thanks, will check it out :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature of the interior of the truck at receiving Can Interior Bait Stations contain Bromadiolone and Bromethalin rodenticide? Is it necessary to paint the interior perimeter of the warehouse white to 18 inches? Cost-effective and efficient method for washing (interior and exterior) of food delivery van/truck Will exterior spider control sprays help prevent the interior cobwebs?