What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Traceability and recall procedures

Started by , Jun 17 2015 01:18 PM
6 Replies

We are looking to implement quality management system in our business.we are an agent of nut and dried fruits.

Could anyone provide us traceability and recall procedures and templates.

Also please suggest which standards are best for Agents/Brokers.

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability
[Ad]

Look for  "Product recall guidelines from BRC" in the search engine. I have the article but I don't know how to attach it 

Attached is the Guidance Note issued by the Irish Food Safety Authority. They also have a good website with loads of information. www.fsai.ie

Attached Files

2 Likes3 Thanks

Look for  "Product recall guidelines from BRC" in the search engine. I have the article but I don't know how to attach it 

I assume the file is of an attachable type.

method to attach described here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ion/#entry90036

On your other question as to which standard is best for Agents and Brokers.

The BRC have a relatively new standard for your industry aptly titled "BRC Standard for Agents and Brokers"

Check out the BRC website.

Regards,

Simon

We are looking to implement quality management system in our business.we are an agent of nut and dried fruits.

Could anyone provide us traceability and recall procedures and templates.

Also please suggest which standards are best for Agents/Brokers.

thanks

I hope it can to be usefulBRC-Product-Recall-Guidelines-Good-Practice-Guide.pdf   1.26MB   246 downloadsRECALL HANDBOOK.pdf   239.68KB   188 downloads

I assume the file is of an attachable type.

method to attach described here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ion/#entry90036

OK; thank you 

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale SQF Traceability Supplier Traceability BRCGS 3.7.5 using ISO9001 8.5.2 Maintaining Traceability in FMCG warehouse for Promotional items Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making