What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Software

Started by , Jun 22 2015 08:14 PM
4 Replies

Hello - All...

Looking for some type of software that will help me manage my current system. I have looked into Safefood 360 and Icicle both seem to be good but, the annual cost is high. Does anyone know of a better alternative? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi Preyes69,

I am a Food Safety Consultant that works as a private consultant and as a auditor of an accredited third-party company. I met a company through my industry connections and this company is fantastic, There are a lot of top brands that they are supplying service to. It is quite difficult to describe here, but if you are interested you can contact me and I can advise you more in depth.

I do not have your contact information but feel free to contact me at XXXXXXXXXXXX

Good morning Preyes69. 

I am also in the process of finding an ERP solution for my facility. We are looking at ERP solutions to move forward on all fronts as we are a small food processor. We are looking at SafeFood360, ProcessPro, & MetricStream. I have looked at some others but have weed them out based on our needs. Hope this helps!

Hello brblack2454,

The company that I was introduce to are more focus on food safety programs more the anything else. I am not to familiar with these other softwares companies, but I know with the company that I was introduced to they cover all areas of food safety, I feel anyone can find a software that handles inventory and items like that but it is very difficult to have a platform that covers everything you need in a food safety plan, as HACCP and GFSI are very strict and detail driven. Plus another big factor is cost and what are your truly getting out of the software, is it user friendly, difficult to transfer your existing program to their software things like that.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?