What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Live Debate 2: How to win commitment and influence behavior

Started by , Jun 26 2015 07:40 PM
3 Replies

Food Safety Live 2015

Live Debate 2: How to win commitment and influence behavior

An effective Food Safety Management System requires the support of all employees in the organization from the boardroom to shop floor, but achieving this all-encompassing support can be challenging. Whether we need senior management ‘buy in’ or shop floor to follow the rules - the tools of the trade are the same. Food Safety managers must have an understanding of human psychology and use this knowledge skilfully in order to change attitudes and beliefs and stimulate the desired behavior change. This session discusses some of the problems food safety managers face getting “buy in” and presents tips and tools to help us to become more successful.

Post your questions and comments below.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Live seafood wholesale information Tote Dumping live raw crabs onto a conveyor belt Food Safety Live 2021 - Day 2 Food Safety Live 2021 - Day 1 Seafood distributor: microbiological testing for live holding tanks? ie, fish, crab, prawns, lobster, shellfish etc.
[Ad]

I'm registered and interested on this topic.  

I like to know some tips to get my boss to think about some other thing about getting orders out.

Maybe you could get your boss to attend with you? :smile:

I am very anxious to participate in FSL 2015, especially in this debate. Once I believe that we have a lot of job to do in this area. I will look for all the event, but I have a big expectation in this issue.

Congratulation Simon to promote an big event like this. Last year was very proud for me to participate!

Best regards from Brazil!

Silvana Chaves

MC&SC Compartilhar

Similar Discussion Topics
Live seafood wholesale information Tote Dumping live raw crabs onto a conveyor belt Food Safety Live 2021 - Day 2 Food Safety Live 2021 - Day 1 Seafood distributor: microbiological testing for live holding tanks? ie, fish, crab, prawns, lobster, shellfish etc. My first live webinar session Process of preserving and supplying live fish and seafood Food Safety Live 2020 - Feedback Food Safety Live 2020 Topic Ideas for Food Safety Live 2020