What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

TACCP - Dairy Processing

Started by , Jul 06 2015 09:33 PM
2 Replies

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if there was any experience of thoughts on the requirements for TACCP on the Dairy supply chain. From field to bulk tank to tanker. And role Farm Quality Assurance of Red Tractor Accreditation plays in this also. Its an interesting problem from a coop prespective in terms of managing x amount of farmers and tankers.

Regards,

Gary

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP and TACCP template required Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Developing meeting minutes for the TACCP-VACCP team
[Ad]

No matter what the product, there are concerns about Food Defense.  Having a coop situation would add a level of complexity.  I would suggest using some kind of tool to dissect each step and look at the possibilities for adulteration, then give the risks and how to counter them.  Are samples taken from each load of milk that arrives that are stored for testing?  I would think that the sooner a problem is identified, the less of the mixed product would need to be discarded.

An interesting question.  

Have you looked at the FDA Food Defense plan builder?  Even if it does not fully cover that situation, it could give you an idea how to proceed.  

http://www.fda.gov/F.../ucm349888.htm 

Very interesting question.

Martha

1 Thank

Hello Martha,

Thank you for the reply. Will be interesting to see how it plays out but feel the FDA style approach will be the basis for a lot of this work going forward.

Gary

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP and TACCP template required Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Developing meeting minutes for the TACCP-VACCP team VACCP and TACCP for packaging material manufacture Sense check my auditor on non-conformance relating to our TACCP and VACCP plans Letter of appointment of TACCP & VACCP Can the food safety team members also be on the TACCP, VACCP team? Is Chain of Custody tied in with VACCP/TACCP?