What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Logging even unwarranted complaints?

Started by , Jul 23 2015 03:32 PM
3 Replies

We keep track of our complaints in a log but many people who reach out to us are a single point of contact who then don't follow up when we request purchase information, a return, photo, or lot code information.

I am wondering if others are logging the 'unwarranted' complaints as well? Those that go no where or sometimes end up that we catch someone lying for free product. 

We are not doing GFSI at this time but I would like to be sure the policies we put in place are going to build history of logging the most necessary amount of data.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Problems logging in for users using their twitter login Wireless temperature monitoring and logging
[Ad]

Hello Trusweets,

SQF 7.2 states: 2.1.5.4 Records of customer complaints and their investigations shall be maintained.

We do maintain a record (log) of all feedback (good, bad, questions, suggestions) received from customers and the actions we have taken as a result of the feedback, sometimes our response asking for more information (lot codes, purchase date etc.) from the customer is the end of our record because the customer does not reply. 

2 Likes

We don't separate those kind of complaint out.  (Lying to get free product)  How could you prove it?  We do have a form letter for repeat customers, basically saying "I am sorry we can't satisfy you"  and a last replacement coupon.

"In cases where we receive repeat complaints from a customer, we feel the customer may never be satisfied.  In this case we send this form letter with our regrets that our product is not satisfactory to you. 

We do thank you for your patronage and are sincerely sorry that our product does not meet with your satisfaction"

1 Like1 Thank

We track all complaints, and have a category of "Not Valid" for these types of complaints.  We have noticed that this number has gone down over the past year.

Similar Discussion Topics
Problems logging in for users using their twitter login Wireless temperature monitoring and logging