What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Primary production

Started by , Feb 06 2006 06:52 PM
2 Replies
Hello everybody

Nowadays, which quality system would you recommend to implement in a dairy farm ? If EUREP, which one ?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Esther
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Does primary conversion section 5.9 of BRCGS Version 9 apply to lobsters? BRCGS Section 5.9 - Animal Primary Conversion Importing Primary Packaging from China to USA
[Ad]
Yes, EurepGAP - Integrated Farm Assurance.

http://www.eurepgap..../documents.html

Yes, EurepGAP - Integrated Farm Assurance.

http://www.eurepgap..../documents.html

Hello Narongchai

Thank you for your answer

LAst week I asked to a dairy farm´s owner if he would be interested in implement a certified quality system on his farm. The answer was: if that means that I am going to be paid more for my milk, I would, otherwise, I do not.

So, in the world, is the dairy industry askeing for that requeriment ? What are the advantages of that if you already produce a good quality milk ?

I mean, in comparation with the food industry against the big dealer: there is a "important" reason for the food industry to implement , for example, the BRC standard if that is a requeriment of the dealer. Do you know what I mean ?

If you got some experiences in EUREP implemented on farms I would appreciate the answers.

Regards
Esther

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Does primary conversion section 5.9 of BRCGS Version 9 apply to lobsters? BRCGS Section 5.9 - Animal Primary Conversion Importing Primary Packaging from China to USA Drop Policy for Raw and Primary Packaging Materials Risk Assessments-Primary Packaging Primary Packaging Food Grade Composition Requirements Regulation relating to a recall for primary packaging SQF (Primary Production) Ed.9, 10.6.1.1 Water Supply Plan