What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glad to be a part of the IFSQ Network!

Started by , Sep 03 2015 04:59 PM
2 Replies

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian, and I've worked in Food Safety in one capacity or another for the past 5 years.  I am HACCP certified through SGS, and I am going to shortly pursue SQF certification through NSF, as my current employer desires to have our facility become SQF Level 3 certified.

I'm no expert by any means...I know just enough to be dangerous, really...so I am grateful to be a part of this network, where I can pick the brains of those of you who are far more experienced and knowledgeable.

Thanks for having me!

Brian

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glad to become a member Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Namaste! Glad to be here! Glad to be a part of this community Glad to be a new member
[Ad]

Welcome Brian. You have joined a great forum! There is a lot of very knowledgeable people on here! :welcome:

2 Thanks

Welcome, Brian; happy to have you join us! 

:welcome:

~Emily~

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Glad to become a member Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Namaste! Glad to be here! Glad to be a part of this community Glad to be a new member Glad to join! I´m glad to be a new member in this community! Glad to be a new member So glad I found this forum. Glad to find this.