What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 9001:2015 - Published!

Started by , Sep 23 2015 10:23 AM
4 Replies

Following three years of revision work the latest edition of ISO 9001 quality management systems standard has been published.  The 2015 edition is evolution rather than revolution and is less prescriptive, focussing on managing processes and less on documentation.  This has been achieved by combining the process approach with risk-based thinking, and employing the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle at all levels in the organization. It is designed to be a solid base and easily integrated with other standards.  ISO 9001:2015 replaces previous editions and certification bodies will have up to three years to migrate certificates to the new version.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools EMS 14001: 2015 Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Determining who is responsible for each clause in ISO 9001:2015
[Ad]

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been looking for it to be published, as we are ISO 9001 certified.

Martha

Following three years of revision work the latest edition of ISO 9001 quality management systems standard has been published.  The 2015 edition is evolution rather than revolution and is less prescriptive, focussing on managing processes and less on documentation.  This has been achieved by combining the process approach with risk-based thinking, and employing the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle at all levels in the organization. It is designed to be a solid base and easily integrated with other standards.  ISO 9001:2015 replaces previous editions and certification bodies will have up to three years to migrate certificates to the new version.

Hi Simon,

Would you know where can I get this cheapest?

Kind Regards,

Jurate

To be honest I don't have any contacts Jurate.

Regards,
Simon

It looks to me that buying them from ISO is the best way to go.  ANSI is selling them for $173 but from ISO it is about $140.  It's 138 Swiss Francs, so the rate will change from day to day.

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools EMS 14001: 2015 Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Determining who is responsible for each clause in ISO 9001:2015 Final Guidance for Industry: Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals Published Gap Audit Report for ISO 9001? Is ISO 9001 required to be certified FSSC 22000? Cross reference between BRC Packaging issue 6 and ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9001 9.2.1 - Customer File Review For Artwork and Labelling Issues