What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from Oporto Portugal

Started by , Sep 29 2015 11:03 PM
1 Reply

My name is Teresa Gonçalves, and I'm 52 years old. At moment this is my reorganization at 50's!

I have a recent master degree in Food Engineering by the Catholic University of Portugal.
I have enriched my academic competences in food safety benchmarks like BRC, IFS and FSSC 22 000 and, in the Implementation of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008) and Internal Quality Management Systems Auditor.
I’m identified with the food engineering career and Biotechnology.
I personally consider myself a hard worker which enjoys always learning and trying. That's why I've choosed to be a member of Food Safety & Quality Network.  At moment I'm unemployed and lookink for a job! I' lookink for some trainning in this area of Food, because I've no experience although my large education and 20 Years of workink as rep.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Message from Portugal Hello from Portugal Hello hello from Portugal! Hello from Portugal Hi i'm from Portugal
[Ad]

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for the detailed introduction and Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

You may find the Friday webinars are useful for boosting your résumé documention.

Good Luck with the job-hunting !.

Similar Discussion Topics
Message from Portugal Hello from Portugal Hello hello from Portugal! Hello from Portugal Hi i'm from Portugal