What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Location of BRC Position Statements?

Started by , Oct 05 2015 11:49 AM
10 Replies

Greetings all,

i subscribed to participate as i was informed by BRC trainer at a BRC conversion course that these position statements could be sourced from the participate site. I'm now reliably informed this is not the case and wanted to point this out to everyone else.

the only place i been told i can find these specific statements is from the brc website which i have yet to find for V7.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? (im of course aware of the agents and brokers statement which gives us more time to comply)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Handwashing Sink Location Knife Holder Magnet- Zone 1 or Zone 2 Location? Existing SQF Facility to Add another facility location for Storage and Distribution Trash Compactor Location
[Ad]

Hi,

The only one so far is in Manufacturing -> Food -> Guidance & FAQs

or

http://www.brcglobal...px#.VhJyvflViko

1 Thank

Looks like that's the only one available at this time David

Thanks guys,

would this link be the official point of interest to keep track of with regards to where they would let us know of changes to position?

tbh its not something i even knew existed in V6 so im kinda frasutrated with my self for not knowing this already..

actually reading the wording it states that " this is the latest " which implies that perhaps there could be others elsewhere HMMMM

David,

I don't believe there are any others, but they would be there when issued. You should also receive an e-mail notification of new position statements, but I can't remember who from; BRC Food Safety or Participate.

Thanks Jim, im registered with so many forums and sites that atleast one of them should show up if im reviewing frequent enough.

I found the position statement for V6 yesterday when I was looking up V7 for you !!

http://www.brcglobal...nts Issue 6.pdf

I don't think they'll change that much if you want to use this as a reference until such time as they issue the one for V7.

Hi,

For new position statements, you should subscribe to the BRC Newsletter and BRC will send to notification email later. That's will be complied with BRC GSFS Issue 7 Clause 1.7

KOKO

Greetings all,

i subscribed to participate as i was informed by BRC trainer at a BRC conversion course that these position statements could be sourced from the participate site. I'm now reliably informed this is not the case and wanted to point this out to everyone else.

the only place i been told i can find these specific statements is from the brc website which i have yet to find for V7.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? (im of course aware of the agents and brokers statement which gives us more time to comply)

Hi,

Just a couple of week, BRC Position Statements are posted at BRC Participate. If you subscribe, you can now see them.

Koko

They are also on the main BRC website at http://www.brcglobal...px#.Vqs-xbKLQdU

Or --> Manufacturers --> Food --> Guidance and FAQs

Other position statements are in the equivalent locations.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Handwashing Sink Location Knife Holder Magnet- Zone 1 or Zone 2 Location? Existing SQF Facility to Add another facility location for Storage and Distribution Trash Compactor Location Use of Inventory with Different Manufacturing Location Best location for a Hygiene Station? Is it acceptable to have a hand washing station and chemical storage in the same location? What kind of location claims are allowed on labels? Mechanic's Room Location ?