What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest Control Defense Line in Production

Started by , Oct 09 2015 06:39 AM
6 Replies

Hai All,

I need a little help because my boss asked about the first, second and third defense of pest control and when checking in the internet information required is not available and not helping at all, what it popping is ads that show their company only. I also refer with my pest controller and they said that first defense is outside the building, second and third defense is inside the building. But my boss need the evidence as supporting document in case auditor asking where we get the info. I really hope you all can help me :helpplease: .

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]

I can understand first defence outside and internal defence, but first, second, third...personally I have never heard of.

Where did your boss get this from, have you asked?

Regards,
Simon

Hai All,

I need a little help because my boss asked about the first, second and third defense of pest control and when checking in the internet information required is not available and not helping at all, what it popping is ads that show their company only. I also refer with my pest controller and they said that first defense is outside the building, second and third defense is inside the building. But my boss need the evidence as supporting document in case auditor asking where we get the info. I really hope you all can help me :helpplease: .

Hi Nurhusna,

Yr pest controller may be using an atypical interpretation -

three lines of defense.doc   136KB   201 downloads

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

2 Likes3 Thanks

I can understand first defence outside and internal defence, but first, second, third...personally I have never heard of.

Where did your boss get this from, have you asked?

Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

I still new in my company, I already asked my boss and she said that the pest controller officer tell her that kind or defense. I think now I got something to think and search the answer. Anyway that for helping.

Regards,

Nurhusna

Hi Nurhusna,

Yr pest controller may be using an atypical interpretation -

three lines of defense.doc

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the info. I really helping.  :spoton:

Hi,

I faced similar problem when searching for the 3 lines of defenses in pest control until I found this good article. Thought to share out with you all.

Cheers!

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Hi,

I faced similar problem when searching for the 3 lines of defenses in pest control until I found this good article. Thought to share out with you all.

Cheers!

Can also see the 3-line operationally used in file pc6 here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ip/#entry175852

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals