What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 certification required

Started by , Oct 10 2015 05:38 AM
4 Replies

i need help for the certification of our company please send me a sample of gaps cover a food safety requirements/

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Hi Liezel,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

I suggest you first acquire a copy of the Standard.

Or did you mean a Gap Analysis (checklist) of iso22000 ?

If so, can try this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...cklist/?p=89483

1 Like

Hi Liezel,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

I suggest you first acquire a copy of the Standard.

Or did you mean a Gap Analysis (checklist) of iso22000 ?

If so, can try this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...cklist/?p=89483

hello mr. Charles 

did you have a sample maintenance cleaning & monitoring procedure?

thank you i hope you can help me about that  

hello mr. Charles 

did you have a sample maintenance cleaning & monitoring procedure?

thank you i hope you can help me about that  

Hi Liezel,

Need to know some details of the process. i assume some kind of packaging ?

Cleaning and maintenance of what...vehicles, floors, work surfaces...all of it?  If you want a worthwhile answer then you really need to provide us with as much detail as you can about your business, what you do and what precisely you need.  We are happy to help, but you need to help us.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body