What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Decision Tree for CCP Determination and Risk Assessment Table

Started by , Oct 14 2015 10:19 AM
2 Replies

I have been browsing several sources and I am having trouble finding which is really the accepted format for the risk assessment and decision tree for CCP Determination. Can anybody provide me with a clear answer as to the requirement for the certification of FSSC? Thank you very much.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC New BoS Decision List Fully cooked chicken zone decision Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree Question 4 in Decision Tree of FSSC 22000
[Ad]

I have been browsing several sources and I am having trouble finding which is really the accepted format for the risk assessment and decision tree for CCP Determination. Can anybody provide me with a clear answer as to the requirement for the certification of FSSC? Thank you very much.

Hi jesgotcerv,

For present purposes fssc22000 ~= iso22000 + iso22002-1 (for food)

I assume you are referring to RA for OPRP/CCP determination

The exact RA format  is optional but must contain the requirements as listed in iso22000, eg section 7.4 et seq.

iso22000 nominally follows Codex haccp + its own variations.

Use of a tree is not mandatory but if used is arbitrary as long as complies with iso22000 (IIRC = "logical" + matches 7.4.4 et seq). Guidance is available in iso22004. There are a large number of trees in use and available on this forum.

A (non-tree) example here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ge-7#entry50651

thank you very much Mr. Charles C. ! :)

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC New BoS Decision List Fully cooked chicken zone decision Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree Question 4 in Decision Tree of FSSC 22000 Decision Tree for complaint handling Updating 2nd Principle HACCP Decision Tree Recommendations for HACCP decision making Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Please critique my decision tree as per ISO 22000:2018