What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Safe Food 360 software

Started by , Nov 06 2015 08:14 PM
3 Replies

Does anyone use the SafeFood 360 software? I'm looking for some opinions on it. Any and all will be much appreciated.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches
[Ad]

I have used it at a former employer. Any specific questions?

Marshall

I've been using it since March of this year, I have been implementing SQF (my desk audit is 10 days away) and it has helped tremendously. Contact them to see if you can get access to the demo site.

1 Like

We had our Safefood 360 demo and we were sold on the software the minute Chris showed us what Safefood 360 capabilities can do for our company. For over a month we have been developing and implementing our SQF programs into Safefood 360. It has been an amazing journey, as Chris patiently trained and helped us develop our programs. The best thing about Safefood 360 is the hands-on approach training--you learn so much about the program by diving in and setting up your company's programs! Any time I have questions, the Safefood 360 team has an answer immediately-very impressive customer support!

This is the best purchase our company has made and going forward we know, that Safefood 360 will help us comply and maintain our SQF Programs and be audit ready! Safefood 360 definitely has the best quality, safety and compliance software in the market. We love Safefood 360!!

Sincerely,

Lisa

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Sous Vide Chicken Breast- Safe at less than 165°F? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? Camellia oil formally considered food safe in the US? Safe Levels of Sodium Metabisulfite