What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What Makes Life 100%?

Started by , Feb 13 2004 08:32 AM
4 Replies
Have you ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

Here's a little maths that might prove helpful.

If

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then

H A R D W O R K
8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%

K N O W L E D G E
11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%

But,

A T T I T U D E
1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%

And,

B U L L S H I T
2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

So, it stands to reason that hardwork and knowledge will get you close, attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top. And look how far over

A S S K I S S I N G
1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118%

will take you !!

So why bother...

Simon.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Stability Shelf-Life Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life
[Ad]
It's the so called "brown nose" policy :D

It's the so called "brown nose" policy :D

What is it in Italian?
I was told by an English teacher that brown nose and asskissing have the same meaning

Isn't it correct ?

In Italy we usually say "asslicking", we're more explicit and wet than a simple kiss :)

I was told by an English teacher that brown nose and asskissing have the same meaning

Isn't it correct ? 

In Italy we usually say "asslicking", we're more explicit and wet than a simple kiss :)

The teacher was about right…the meanings are very similar. I'm not surprised by the Italian take on the situation, after all you are very passionate race and it comes as nose surprise that you are passionate about ass kissing too. It conjures up such a delightful image.

What I wanted to know was what is the Italian translation for brown nosing, ass kissing, licking etc.

Hope you can help. :)

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Stability Shelf-Life Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life Shelf life of vacuumed rainbow trout fillets Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Shelf life issue fresh fish Shelf Life Standards Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat