What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do you use the SQF Logo on any of your company documents?

Started by , Nov 13 2015 06:27 PM
2 Replies

I'm curious as to whether or not anyone uses the SQF Logo and/or Shield (as outlined in the SQF code, Appendix 3) on any of your company documents.

Being SQF level 2 allows the use of the SQF Logo and I have considered placing it on our Certificates on Analysis and Certificates of Compliance that we send out to customers. We have consultants scheduled to be here the middle of December to help prep for our audit in February and I'm going to discuss it with them at that time and will discuss it with the auditor from the certification body when they are here but I'd be interested to know if you use it and on what.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Cheese company uniforms
[Ad]

This is my personal thoughts. You pay for the audit, you pay for the consultants and you invest so much into SQF. Why not?

Look at Appendix 3.

And it is level 3 not level 2 for using shield.

Similar Discussion Topics
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Effective Documents Documents for Raw materials and packaging Controlled Documents List Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it?