What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

3.7 Management of Subcontracted Services Question

Started by , Nov 25 2015 03:53 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

I have a question I am hoping someone can help me out with.  We are an A grade BRC Certificated Site, we work closely with a company that is not BRC Certified but working towards it.  The company we are working with has a customer that must have product that is produced with a BRC Certificated company.  The company we are working with would like to run the project at both our facility and theirs.  Now I know we are ok on our side as we are a BRC Site, but my question is about the product produced at their site.  Is this something that I could perform my own audit at the other company site to determine their Food Packaging Quality System is sufficient or would this be something that must be produced entirely at our site as we hold the certificate?  Thank you so much for the help.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA)
[Ad]

One of the main changes of BRC Issue 7 was, they specified 'site' and not just company so even if the same company has two different sites, I think both has to be GFSI certified and it goes for both raw ingredients and packaging suppliers

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Question about a Misleading label Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system?