What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello good and great people

Started by , Dec 02 2015 04:56 AM
5 Replies

Hi everyone.

let me introduce my name is Deddy. I'm working for Nutraceuticals Japanese company in Indonesia.

Now QC/QA is my responsible.

I hope with joining me in this forum, I can learn more for food safety and quality.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use?
[Ad]

Hi Deddy,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Sounds like the Food Supplements business.

Hi Charles

Nice to meet you

Our bussiness on health nutrition

Welcome to the IFSQN Deddy, enjoy your stay and if you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thank you

Hi - welcome

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test