What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed our Level 2 initial Certification Audit!

Started by , Dec 16 2015 01:05 PM
3 Replies

We somehow passed our first ever SQF audit with a score of 91 :shades: !!!  After receiving 14 minors on our desk audit I was not optimistic about getting anything better than a "C", complies, on our facility audit. 

I have no idea how we were able to pull this off with so little support throughout the implementation process. I think most of the credit goes to Safefood 360, without that we wouldn't have had a chance. 

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

Congrats!!! Way to go. :happydance:

Fantastic!  It's great when the hard work pays off.  Have a beer/liquor/softdrink as you start working on your corrective actions :yay:

We somehow passed our first ever SQF audit with a score of 91 :shades: !!!  After receiving 14 minors on our desk audit I was not optimistic about getting anything better than a "C", complies, on our facility audit. 

I have no idea how we were able to pull this off with so little support throughout the implementation process. I think most of the credit goes to Safefood 360, without that we wouldn't have had a chance. 

Well done to That Guy with a 91. :clap:

You somehow passed because you and your team put in a lot of effort (with the help of Safefood 360)...no other reason!.  So give yourself a big pat on the back and enjoy your Christmas. :santa:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed IFS Audit Passed first SQF audit ! 1st BRC audit passed!