What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO:22000 vs FSSC - which is best for food processing?

Started by , Dec 31 2015 10:45 AM
5 Replies

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings to all !

I have a clarification on the difference between ISO 22000 :2005 vs FSSC ,from this which one will be the best for food processing industry.

Regards,

Sophia Mary S

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safe Knives Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under Food Safety Concerns Storing CBD (Cannabidiol) in (Food and Beverages) HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India
[Ad]

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings to all !

I have a clarification on the difference between ISO 22000 :2005 vs FSSC ,from this which one will be the best for food processing industry.

Regards,

Sophia Mary S

Hi Sophia mary S,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Do you require a GFSI recognized FS Standard ? If Yes, >>> FSSC22000

The practical difference is mainly that FSSC defines the procedure to select yr Prerequisite programs, via ISO 22002-1 (for food)

1 Like

Hi, I recently read in LinkedIn (And it was confirmed by ISO/TC 34) that the ISO/CD 22000 was released past december 15. I request a copy to my national standards entity, but they do not share it easily. Do yo have a copy of this Committe Draft (It is not available at ISO Store)?

Hi, I recently read in LinkedIn (And it was confirmed by ISO/TC 34) that the ISO/CD 22000 was released past december 15. I request a copy to my national standards entity, but they do not share it easily. Do yo have a copy of this Committe Draft (It is not available at ISO Store)?

Hi Torjo,

It is probably copyright material.

The certification FSSC22000 has built the prerequisites of the standard ISO 22002-1

and the standard ISO 22000 has not been approved by GFSI because does not meet the prerequisites of GFSI

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safe Knives Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under Food Safety Concerns Storing CBD (Cannabidiol) in (Food and Beverages) HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India Food Defense Plan Builder Help Label requirements for food manufactured for restaurant use? How can a food loss and waste policy be included within a food safety and quality policy? Food Fraud Assessment for SQF ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist