What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I´m glad to be a new member in this community!

Started by , Jan 04 2016 10:09 AM
2 Replies

Hi all!

I´m glad to be a new memeber in this community!! 

My professional career has being always linked to the food safety matters. By the same way I have a broad exprience in the food processing industry;  I´ve been working for years  for  baby food and canned vegetables companies, which provided me a high and successfull experience since these products were exported to many countries.

Actually I´m working for a primary packaging company in which I´m leading the BRC implementing process, whic is a great challenge for me!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to become a member New member
[Ad]

Bienvenidos Bego  :welcome:

Here you will find a vast amount of information to assist in your goals, a lot of people in packaging are implementing the BRC standard so browse for what you are looking for.

Happy new year

G

1 Thank

Good luck with your project Bego and if you have questions feel free to ask

:welcome:

By the way thanks for posting the Spanish BRC checklist. :thumbup:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member...