What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Needed

Started by , Jan 09 2016 07:02 PM
1 Reply
Greetings all somehow I had to start my membership all over. This is an awesome group and great information here! I'm in the process of getting my current employer SQF certified and need to revamp the current food safety training program. If anyone has thoughts on where to get low cost perhaps free training in English and Spanish pls contact me via email or LinkedIn. Thanks!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Hi Michael, why did you have to start your membership again, did you lose your credentials?

It's not advisable to have more than one account.  If you let me know your previous username I will try to help you.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training