What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Edible wrapping films for meat & poultry products

Started by , Jan 19 2016 06:53 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

I have come to know about use of edible films in wrapping meat & poultry products. I wish to know, from where can I get these films ?

We manufacture film coated confectionery products and are keen to try a film wrapping in some of our products.

Regards,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Auditing an Edible Flower Farm HACCP plan for edible oils refining brokers GRAS Statements for Edible Oils Correct micro testing to ensure safety of RTE edible cookie dough (no egg)
[Ad]

Hi Mesha

There are many suppliers of Edible wrapping - some of the main players in this field are

MonoSol LLC (www.packedoworld.com)and Watson Inc (www.watson-inc.com)

regards

Humaid Khan

MD- Halal International Services

Similar Discussion Topics
Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Auditing an Edible Flower Farm HACCP plan for edible oils refining brokers GRAS Statements for Edible Oils Correct micro testing to ensure safety of RTE edible cookie dough (no egg) Bug found in 50lb bag of rice...does rinsing and cooking make the rice edible? Difference between food industry edible oils and cosmetic industry oils Anyone have experience implementing SPC in a dry edible bean processing environment? HACCP plan and allergen plan for edible cookie dough Is bentonite clay in edible oil a food safety concern?