What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Example of HACCP Manual for Hotels (Product Flow)

Started by , Jan 20 2016 07:30 AM
2 Replies

Hi all, 

I would like to ask if any of you have any haccp manual for hotel? I'm interested to read about its product flow because I need to design flow chart for fast food. I guess the products are fast moving as in the hotel. Any help with thank you. Cheers.

Regards,

Zul

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

Hi Zulhilmi

Developing a HACCP manual for a hotel is a complex job as the handle various type of food and beverages products plus what they served in their Restaurant. if some one can provide you a HACCP manual for catering it would be great help.

Kind regards

Humaid Khan

MD-Halal International Services 

Hi Dr. Humaid, 

Yes, actually I'm working in fast food industry and our manual also a complex thing to read and amend since many products are served in our restaurants. An insight to HACCP manual for any hotel should be very good for me to understand more and add some improvements for my HACCP manual. Anyway. Thank you. 

Regards, 

Zul

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company