What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Traceability Test form for FSSC 22000:2013?

Started by , Jan 20 2016 02:26 PM
4 Replies

Hi All,

Does anyone have example of trace-ability form that can be used in testing the trace-ability process for Fssc 22000:2013?

Kindly assist.

Kind regards,

Maurice.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability
[Ad]

Hi Maurice, the document below is not specifically for FSSC 22000, but I am sure if you follow the guidance you will have good traceability system in your business that will meet any requirement.

Traceability protocol, developed by OMAFRA, Canada.

Traceability Procedure.pdf   80.46KB   870 downloads

2 Likes6 Thanks

Hi Maurice,

I am the Traceability Advisor at OMAFRA (thanks for the shout-out Simon!), and I am working on example procedures for traceability (3.9) for BRC, and one of those examples is for the Traceability Test. I have attached a sample here of the example (which is still very much in a draft form and only meant for edcuational purposes, so do not take this as an official document for compliance), but it might give you a starting point for developing your own operation's traceability test. The example is using a cookie manufacturer as the scenario, and all information is fictional to demonstrate how the test was conducted.

I would love feedback from others as well on how to make this example better!

Attached Files

3 Likes16 Thanks

Hi Maurice,

I am the Traceability Advisor at OMAFRA (thanks for the shout-out Simon!), and I am working on example procedures for traceability (3.9) for BRC, and one of those examples is for the Traceability Test. I have attached a sample here of the example (which is still very much in a draft form and only meant for edcuational purposes, so do not take this as an official document for compliance), but it might give you a starting point for developing your own operation's traceability test. The example is using a cookie manufacturer as the scenario, and all information is fictional to demonstrate how the test was conducted.

1 Thank

Hi Maurice,

Hi Amelia,

Was there a Query ?

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale SQF Traceability Supplier Traceability BRCGS 3.7.5 using ISO9001 8.5.2 Maintaining Traceability in FMCG warehouse for Promotional items Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making