What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pallet management program

Started by , Jan 26 2016 05:04 PM
4 Replies

Good morning,

I am trying to improve our wood pallet management program. I would appreciate if someone has examples of what is considered acceptable and non-acceptable wood pallets for food processing areas (exposed and packaged products). If someone has pictures, it would be very helpful.  

Thank you,

Silvia

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Mixed Pallet - Raw Material Pallet cleaning procedure and tape on the floors Pallet Requirements in trucks Do we need a pallet wrapping procedure and lift watering procedure for SQF?
[Ad]

Wood Policy.docx   1.85MB   763 downloads Its a little thread bare but you can tinker with it.

8 Thanks

I would include statement that pallet storage area must be clean, free of pests, etc.

2 Thanks

There is a topco pallet acceptance specification... might help

Attached Files

4 Thanks

Hello Silvia. I found your discussion very appropriate to a current pallet/crate checklist that I need to work on with my service provider.  Any chance you can share your final document ?   Thank you in Advance. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Mixed Pallet - Raw Material Pallet cleaning procedure and tape on the floors Pallet Requirements in trucks Do we need a pallet wrapping procedure and lift watering procedure for SQF? Wood pallet return program with customers Do we have to put contains nuts on pallet labels carrying nut products? Allergen Labeling...easily visible pallet labels Is water dripping from the top pallet onto product below contamination Phytosanitary certification for wood pallet