What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training

Started by , Feb 01 2016 08:52 PM
2 Replies

Does anyone have any information on this standard?

I have been told one would need the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training.

Does one need the ISO 220000 version?

Dennis

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Over lenient NSF auditor ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

Hi Dennis

if you have done Lead Auditor training before for ISO 9001-208 for later version you do not need to do another course for ISO 22000.However it may be necessary to ensure that you know the standard well. Therefore making your self aware in of changes made in the ISO standard is important. 

Dear Humaid

Thank you I did the ISO 22000 training this past December.

The intruder did not follow any agenda and was very hard to follow.

Needless to say the class was not successful for me.

I will be allow to take the class again but I need study material to prepair.

Do you know of any material that may be helpful?

Best regards,

Dennis

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Over lenient NSF auditor ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training