What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tesco standards - procedure for deboxing/ debagging

Started by , Feb 08 2016 03:09 PM
2 Replies

Hi All,

I'm new and I will be very happy if you could help me :)

We are just preparing our company to work with Tesco standards and I have few problems.

the biggest one is procedure about opening of bag with ingredients and opening packaging (deboxing/ debagging).

Could you help me and tell me what are the most important points/ good practices, please?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule
[Ad]

Hi All,

I'm new and I will be very happy if you could help me :)

We are just preparing our company to work with Tesco standards and I have few problems.

the biggest one is procedure about opening of bag with ingredients and opening packaging (deboxing/ debagging).

Could you help me and tell me what are the most important points/ good practices, please?

Hi aferka,

Thks yr query and Welcome to the Forum !  :welcome:

A little more info. might help, eg product ? Process ? RTE ?

The most obvious requirement is to avoid contamination either  to or from the "items" involved.

Do you have a copy of the Standard ? Is there a specific, related,  paragraph you have a problem with ? Please clarify ?

To add to Charles comments here is a previous discussion about deboxing / debagging that may be of some help to you.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule LIDL, ALDI, TESCO, REWE - Pesticide residue limits on Fruit & Veg Could Tesco V.6 (TFMS) be GFSI accredited? Looking for Tesco Standards - Manufacturing/Metal Detector Looking for microbiological criteria TESCO Do Tesco lock specs on TTL before a PIU ?