What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Formula for Quoting for Consultancy Work

Started by , Feb 21 2016 02:45 AM
1 Reply

Hello all, Been some time I have not been around and realized just now how much I've missed the Forum :-)

I am coming to you with a request for help: Is there any documentation/ formula that can help establish the project duration for developing and implementing an ISO 9001:2015 QMS? My issue is that up to now I have been responsible for the QMS for my company. My Director now wishes to develop a new service by providing consultancy to a number of our clients , upon their request.

I have a quote to submit to a customer and being new to this would have liked to base myself upon sound data analysis to ensure a fair duration and price shall be quoted to the customer. The basis, in my idea, would be to take into account whether the organization has any documented system in place, number of employees, size of organization, nature of activities, trainings to be provided, services requested (consultancy, developing procedures, trainings, internal audits..).

Can anyone guide me there? (Need a quick reply as I need to send a quote to my customer before end of this week, please)

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Zeinab

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to calculate the juice content from formula? HACCP for Infant formula Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Vietnam regulations on food additives in infant formula Formula for cost of non-conformance
[Ad]

As you have said in your post there are so many variables. 

I would estimate as best I could based on knowing the precise requirements of the individual company and then calculate the number of day's work multiplied by my day rate.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How to calculate the juice content from formula? HACCP for Infant formula Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Vietnam regulations on food additives in infant formula Formula for cost of non-conformance Does anyone have the whistleblower full 34 page report from Abbot Labs formula facility? Use de-oiled Lecithin as instantizer for powdered infant formula Cleaning in production infant formula GMP for Infant Formula Staph detect infant formula, what action should we take?