What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Aldi Australia Addendum for BRC Audit

Started by , Feb 22 2016 01:39 PM
3 Replies

Hi

I am hoping someone can help?

We have been asked by Aldi to have a bolt on/addendum on our next BRC audit. Does anyone know where to find this or what this involves? we have spoken with various auditing bodies and they do not know what this is.

I greatly appreciate any response.

Thanks

Whitney

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
LIDL, ALDI, TESCO, REWE - Pesticide residue limits on Fruit & Veg Aldi Codes of Practice Aldi recalls 'Choceur Treasures' due to presence of Salmonella Horsemeat sold at Aldi I Love Aldi
[Ad]

I've not heard of it either and I am fairly certain we've supplied them in the past and possibly still do now.  Why not get back in touch with them and ask them about local certification bodies who do it?

Hi,

we have done it in the past - form sheet was provided, but not raises any problems if you are supplying UK retailers.

LRQA Germany should know how it works.

Rgds

moskito

We have them with our BRC audit.  They send you the documents but here is ours from last July so you can get a handle on it.  

Attached Files

5 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
LIDL, ALDI, TESCO, REWE - Pesticide residue limits on Fruit & Veg Aldi Codes of Practice Aldi recalls 'Choceur Treasures' due to presence of Salmonella Horsemeat sold at Aldi I Love Aldi Aldi Stores UK Limited Accept GFSI Benchmarked Standards