What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS Internal audit concerning allergens

Started by , Mar 02 2016 01:11 PM
4 Replies

Hello everyone,

As I am new to internal audits and just had a small training on how to do them, I was wondering if someone with more experience could help me out.

I'm supposed to audit the allergen part of my food processing company and I'm kind of struggling to find good questions, other than the obvious ones in my preparation. I also checked pervious (internal) audits for non conformities to check if the planned actions are executed.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Hi Leonschi1989 ,

Te below link is a IFS Food Version 6 Guideline Typical auditor questions, 

https://www.ifs-cert..._2013-05-08.pdf

hope it gives you more details , also inside the IFS guideline there is a checklist from page 121 

let me know if this helps you 

Ehab

1 Thank

Hi Leonschi1989 ,

Te below link is a IFS Food Version 6 Guideline Typical auditor questions, 

https://www.ifs-cert..._2013-05-08.pdf

hope it gives you more details , also inside the IFS guideline there is a checklist from page 121 

let me know if this helps you 

Ehab

Thanks Ehab,

That is a very nice document to have.

QAGB

Thank you very much! This will get me started. Are there any other documents ?

L.

Thank you for sharing the guideline. It is very helpful. 

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses