What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

March 2016 - Member of the Month

Started by , Mar 02 2016 02:39 PM
4 Replies

Another close call this month with two or three members in the running for the IFSQN Member of the Month award.  

Over the past couple of months we've seen a steady increase in new members (30+ every day) and with that brings lots of questions and Ehab Nassar has been very helpful providing help and advice to those queries.

Congratulations Ehab (our very first Egyptian winner) and thanks a lot for your help. :smile:

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.   :beer:

Regards,

Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021
[Ad]

Many Congratulations Ehab,

Very well deserved ! :thumbup:

Congratulations, Ehab!  :happydance:

:oops:

thanks a lot , it is a great honor , this recognition is the best for me as it is from experts like you , I appreciated this a lot , I'm glad to be a part of IFSQN and participate in better understanding and cooperate together for a better FS-QA .

Congrats :shades:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021 March 2020 - Member of the Month March 2019 – Member of the Month Member since March 2018 Hello from Utah March 2018 - Member of the Month March 2017 - Member of the Month