What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there any interest in increasing the forum scope to medical device

Started by , Mar 15 2016 07:23 PM
2 Replies

Hi Simon,

I am guessing that this is the question for you but I'll post it here in case others have an opinion on the topic too. Have you ever considered increasing the scope of the forum to more than food? (do i dare say "just food":)

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Offsite Warehouse - SQF scope GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods
[Ad]

Hello Sandra, I personally have zero knowledge of medical devices. That said I'm sure they are governed by regulations and 3rd party certification standards and all that goes with that, just as food (if not more so). They will certainly need to be produced and delivered hygienically and to strict quality specifications.  It would be off-topic, but we already have a sub forum for Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Standards.  If there were enough interest for example if 10 people replied to this topic and said YES PLEASE then I would consider it.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Sounds good, thanks Simon.

The governing ISO standard is ISO 13485 so if 10+ interest, I'll bug you again.

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Offsite Warehouse - SQF scope GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest SQF 9 amendments - medical screening ATP Swab Sampling Device How to edit or remove forum posted ISO 22000 Certificate Scope