What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed SQF Desk Audit with 0 Major, 0 critical and 15 Minors

Started by , Mar 17 2016 12:53 PM
8 Replies

Just sharing , we just passed the SQF desk audit with 0 Major,0 critical,15 Minors

we still have some work to do for the actual audit 

Thank you for helping .

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

Congrats on passing the desk audit! 

And good luck on the facility audit! :-)

Congrats! We are on our 3rd, and last day, of our facility audit right now. Good luck to you!

Congratulations Maria.  :clap:

Onwards and upwards, best of luck!

Regards,

Simon

Congrats Maria & good luck!

Thanks to all here for the advice and help I received

Congrats! We are on our 3rd, and last day, of our facility audit right now. Good luck to you!

By the way, how large is your facility that it took three days?

no just 2 days 

Well done and good luck for the real one!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed IFS Audit Passed first SQF audit ! 1st BRC audit passed!