What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Exercises on Food Safety / HACCP / GMP

Started by , Apr 01 2016 04:30 AM
4 Replies

Dear All,

Can anyone help me with some training exercises on Food Safety / GMP / HACCP. I want to conduct an internal training for my team for a better understanding of Food Safety. 

Regards,

Ankeet Shah

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Hi Ankeet Shah

Attached is a presentation file which I found it on the internet. You need o adopt it for India or removes the references to Australia

The presentation can be delivered in part.

You can make some basic questions to assess the intake of the participants or to conduct a formal Examination.

Kind regards

Dr. Humaid Khan

MD 

Halal International Services

Attached Files

Dear Dr.Humaid Khan,

Thanks for the reply, However, I am not being able to open the file.

Regards,

Ankeet Shah

Hi, Humaid:

The file you sent can't be oppened.

Regards.

Pablo.

Hi Ankeet Shah

Attached is a presentation file which I found it on the internet. You need o adopt it for India or removes the references to Australia

The presentation can be delivered in part.

You can make some basic questions to assess the intake of the participants or to conduct a formal Examination.

Kind regards

Dr. Humaid Khan

MD 

Halal International Services

Hi Dr Humaid,

The file in post 2 appears corrupted/will not open. Maybe due to the peculiar initial symbols. also seems to be a 4kb file.

Can you re-upload a working file, perhaps preferably with a name starting with the letter "F"

or is it the same file as this -

Food_Training_Hygiene_training.ppt   1.12MB   485 downloads

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training