What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Apr 12 2016 09:47 PM
4 Replies

Hello! I'm Lara and wanted to introduce myself. I'm the quality manager for a food packaging supplier, CPIM & Green Belt in training. I just completed the HACCP and SQF coursework and exam. The Level 2 process is roughly 50% complete by the quality manager before me so I'm now filling in the gaps (pardon the pun!).

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie
[Ad]

Hi Lara

Welcome to IFSQN and to your new job. We are all here to help each other out by sharing our knowledge and experience. We look forward to your contribution and response to any issue you may have.

Kind regards

Dr. Humaid Khan

MD

Halal International Services

Australia 

Welcome to the IFSQN Laura.

We have many experienced and helpful members here, so if you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

welcome to the right place for knowledge and information

Hi Lara,

Welcome to the forum.  Those who use it routinely are rewarded in knowledge and shared experiences. 

Watanka

Similar Discussion Topics
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie Newbie Introduction IFSQN Newbie Newbie Thankful and Hopeful Newbie Newbie in town