What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The general cheer up post

Started by , Apr 14 2016 02:19 PM
Previous Page 1
33 Replies

I don't know about you but life is tough where I am right now.  With the retailer aggression on prices but it feels like 100x more technical requirements.  Well honestly it's crap.

So time for an off topic cheer up thread!  And I thought I'd post a few things to make people laugh and hopefully others will join me!

1 Like2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published GHPs-HACCP : General Principles of Food Hygiene Rev.2022 Does anyone have a TV monitor inside the production area for general communication? General Advice for Plant Trials General Introduction
[Ad]

4 Thanks

Great post!  Thanks!

Good idea GMO.  Not that anyone needs cheering up on a Friday...but.

paper.jpg   45.46KB   0 downloads

Ooh here's another. 

And the classic on project management...

1 Thank

And the classic on project management...

That was pretty funny, and so very true. The "How the project leader understood it" step doesn't exist where I am. It jumps directly from step 1 to step 3, and  the swing would be hung on two different branches with the chair upside down on the swing.

QAGB

1 Thank

1 Like2 Thanks

Oh, it's fun to be the QA guy some days.

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

1 Like1 Thank

1 Like2 Thanks

I'd better stop now and go to work but this made me giggle...

1 Thank

QAGB

1 Like2 Thanks

This topic is helping me out. Day 2 audit. Traceability completed but half way through looking at it, auditor had to stop for lunch and now he is going around the plant for like the 15th time and I think he forgot he has to finish traceability yet. 

1 Like2 Thanks

QAGB

1 Like2 Thanks

Check out these motivational posters

Samples:

adventuredemotivator_grande.jpg   62.37KB   5 downloads

believeinyourselfdemotivator_large.jpg   74KB   3 downloads

consultingdemotivator_large.jpg   49.48KB   3 downloads

3 Thanks

Those play right into my sarcasm! Awesome find.

1 Thank

Love the demotivational posters!

1 Like4 Thanks

Sorry if this one's a little off-color, but it really made me chuckle...

1 Like4 Thanks

Here's a fine tool for your more challenging root cause analysis exercises. Spin-A-Cause.gif   195.9KB   0 downloads

4 Thanks
Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published GHPs-HACCP : General Principles of Food Hygiene Rev.2022 Does anyone have a TV monitor inside the production area for general communication? General Advice for Plant Trials General Introduction NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit Pre Post Op Inspection Documentation