What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello, newbie here.

Started by , Apr 21 2016 08:24 AM
3 Replies

Hi, I'm excited to join this forum and to learn from experts in the industry. I have recently graduated and am working as a QA in central kitchen industry. I'm very new to the field, so I hope that others would be gracious and generous in sharing your opinions, views and experience. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day. 

Cheers,

Clover.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie
[Ad]

Welcome to the IFSQN.

You have certainly joined a great network. Am happy to help you out so please ask any question/issues you have and many of us will be more than willing to help.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

We work Globally

Welcome Clover, you've certainly come to the right place to support your continued professional development.

Hope to see you around.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Thank you Dr Humaid and Simon. 

Welcome to the IFSQN.

You have certainly joined a great network. Am happy to help you out so please ask any question/issues you have and many of us will be more than willing to help.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

We work Globally

Welcome Clover, you've certainly come to the right place to support your continued professional development.

Hope to see you around.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie Newbie Introduction IFSQN Newbie Newbie Thankful and Hopeful Newbie Newbie in town