What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

3.9 BRC v. 7 Traceability example

Started by , Apr 22 2016 12:11 PM
4 Replies

Hello Everyone.

I have a some questions. So I would like to make the traceability test.
Can someone please send me an example or form. How do I do that?

When I Should make Verification and Validation?

Thanks a lot

Greetings,
Patrico

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability
[Ad]

Hi Patrico,

I've attached a sample form which my company is using. Kindly note that the format can be tweaked to what suits your product best. 

Usually, we would randomly select 2 or 3 invoices and trace backwards to the supply chain. 

I hope it is somewhat helpful to you.

Regards

Nabilah

Attached Files

3 Thanks

Hi HACCPPuntilkaput

Thank you very much :)

For BRC you need to trace both ways... from dispatch back to intake of raw materials and from intake of raw materials forward to dispatch.

As Truberq states, for BRC you need to trace both ways.

But it needs to be from customer sent to, right back to raw materials added. Pick a product, and show which customers it went to and also all of the raw materials that have gone into it (including all batch numbers).

Then, pick a raw material and show in which products it has gone into (again include all batch numbers). 

A mass balance is also required for traceabiliy tests but that is for another post...

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale SQF Traceability Supplier Traceability BRCGS 3.7.5 using ISO9001 8.5.2 Maintaining Traceability in FMCG warehouse for Promotional items Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making