What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Modified Atmosphere Packaging

Started by , Feb 17 2006 09:18 AM
3 Replies
Hello people, I am new to this forum. I'm from Malaysia. I am in the food industry and we made sandwiches. Currently i am seeking for a new packaging. I am interested to use the MAP modified atmosphere packaging method. I just wondering anyone in this forum able to give me infomation regarding MAP?

and I am looking for the supplier for MAP packing machine.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Food Safety Plan Do we need to provide evidence in specifications to claim products are genetically modified?
[Ad]
Hi v.hong,

I found a site that gives some introductory info on the Science of Modified Atmosphere Packaging. I also know a company that produce machinery for the food industry including sandwich sealers I will contact them to see what they know and if they can help you. Being the weekend it will probably be next week before I can get back to you.

Has anyone else got experience with MAP?

Regards,
Simon
Thanks simon,

The MAP introductory information is very Helpful. We are keen to invest and upgrade our packaging to MAP. it is actually help us to supply safer food product to consumer.
Hi Hong,

We formulated and manufacture MAP bags in China as well CPET Tray Dual Oven able/ Microwave Food for individual meals. Unfotunately we are based in China and not in Malesia but offer more than very attractive price in MAP.

Olivier,

Similar Discussion Topics
Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Food Safety Plan Do we need to provide evidence in specifications to claim products are genetically modified? Recurring complaints for mouldy, discoloration packs in pepperoni packed in modified atmosphere CCPs for Modified atmosphere packing and Water activity Modified Atmosphere Packaging and using Oxygen Scavengers Need help interpreting CODEX standard microbial limits for modified starch Fresh Unprocessed Meat Low Oxygen Modified Atmosphere Packaging Raw Ma